Saturday 5 November 2011

Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga)Blood Warrior by H.D. Gordon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga) by H.D. Gordon

A new author H.D. Gordon debut novel is worth picking up and reading. If you love PNR/UF then you will not be disappointed with this book. H.D. Gordon’s writing was very thought out and her words flowed and kept me reading till late in the evening.

When I first opened the book it seemed it was about a lonely young woman who was living in a very abusive home. It talked about her mother hitting her and I had to remember what genre I was reading so of course I knew there was a reason.

We are introduced to her sister Nelly, her mother and her one and only friend Jackson. In a fight for their life’s Alexa finds out more about herself and why all the practicing she has done with her mother is going to come in very handy.

This story is full of suspense, mystery and of course has a few young men who are falling for Alexa; I would almost say it’s more than a love triangle as there are a few men introduced to the story. This book is a page turner and left me wanting more. I cannot wait for this saga to continue. As any new series we know we will have to wait for book two. I am hoping H.D. Gordon is writing as I type.

I would recommend this book to all my friends who love reading PNR.

I don’t give book 5 stars a lot, to be a book that rates 5 is a novel that one I can’t put down or stop thinking about. The writing was excellent and like I said I never put the book down. This novel deserved the 5 star rating.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, more than a few young men?? IT SOUNDS GREAT! I'm so intrigued. It has been in my TBR list for quite some time already, but now I just want to pick it up and read it! Haha, great review!

    CYP
    A Bookalicious Story

    ReplyDelete