Tuesday 15 November 2011

Face the Dark (Hunters of the Dark #3)Face the Dark by Dave Ferraro

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Goodreads Book Description:

One will betray her.

Still reeling from the events of Greece, the hunters find themselves targeted by demons and werewolves. As they try to figure out who has marked them for assassination and why, Shanna learns more about who the mysterious figure Diana was, and about the people she is hunting alongside. After the dust settles, they will never be the same again.

MY REVIEW:

Face the Dark is the third book in the series Hunters of the Dark, I really have enjoyed reading this series so far, Dave Ferraro writing is fantastic, and the series keeps getting better. After finishing this book I am ready for book 4.

The story continues right after book two ended. Shanna is still dealing with her dreams and trying to figure out how Diana fits into this all. Then strange things start happening in her sleep, no one really understands what is going on. A new character is introduced and another dies. The group of hunters find out they are marked for assassination and werewolfs are hunting them. The story is a great read, kept me interested right till the last page. I was a bit dissapointed when I realized I was at the end of the book.

I would recommend this series to anyone who enjoy paranormal/uf books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment