Wednesday 9 November 2011

Witch HuntWitch Hunt by Nick Chivers

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I would probably rate this book 2.5 but went with 3 as it does deserve more then a two star rating.

This book fell short on a few things, not much of a romance, no hot m/m sex scenes.

There were times I felt the story moved to fast and then some times I found it dragged on a bit to much.

But I did like the concept of the story and I think there is room for a sequel. I would just prefer to see more around the actual love between two men.

I am not a writer, just a reader so I will give Nick credit for writing this story and I will continue to read anything he writes in the future because like I said I think the idea of the story is a good one, it was just lacking substance.

So good luck in your writing and I will keep my eye out for his next book.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I'm not big into m/m scenes, but I do want my books to have substantial romance in them. What about the plot made you like it?

    CYP
    A Bookalicious Story

    ReplyDelete